- Upload an audio or video file to your Google Drive.
- Once it's uploaded to Google Drive, click the Share button.
- Set sharing to "Public" for the widest audience.
- Copy that public sharing link. (e.g. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Wtebd6y4ISeWZPMHdSellFclU/view?usp=sharing)
- Paste that link into the HTML side of a new Blogger post.
- Copy the "garbage" from the middle of the link (highlighted in green above)
- Paste the "garbage into the green portion of this HTML code:
- Make sure it works by switching back to the Compose side and pressing the play button.
Ryan Boelk's HTML code for embedding an audio file from Google Drive :